Our space is cozy and limits us to a capacity of 11 students per class. Please keep this in mind when reserving a space as we do tend to fill up.
We do have space to change as well as ample storage space for personal belongings in the studio, but please keep in mind again that we are small and space is limited.
We have 2 bathrooms for changing purposes, and 1 shower.
- Decompress tight joints.
- Strengthen your core.
- Increase muscular strength & flexibility
- Relieve pressure while aligning the vertebrae
- Increase kinesthetic awareness & agility.
- Fine-tuning balance & increased proprioception
- Low impact cardio-vascular conditioning
- Perform advanced yoga & postural inversions without neck or back compression
- Hold challenging yoga postures longer and in correct alignment
- Stretch further with less strain
- Muscular tension release through self-massage techniques
- Self-esteem enhancement through conquering fears
- Refreshes the lymphatic, digestive, & circulatory systems
- Releases “happy hormones” i.e. serotonin, endorphins, oxytocin, dopamine
- Increases the neuroplasticity of the brain (one’s ability to learn)
(Prices listed for 1-2 people, please inquire for group discounts)
1 Session- $149
5 Sessions- $625
10 Sessions- 3 installment of $333 (each session will only be $99! A STEAL)
First Timer Special- 3 Classes for $30
Single Class/Drop In - $25 per class
10 Class Package - $200
1 Month Unlimited - $175
Unlimited Monthly- $150 (3-month commitment required)
For AntiGravity® Teacher trainings, please visit our global site at https://antigravityfitness.com/
what we're up to...